The 2nd Edition for The Whisky Festival Malta 2018 will be on Saturday 27th January 2018 at Limestone Heritage in Siggiewi. Last year, it was a successful event so they are doing the same one this year.
They have been working hard with their team to make this event bigger and better.
Information about the whisky festival
- The event starts at 7pm onwards.
- The parking is free and also access to ecabs service on both trips.
- Tickets at the entrance are 6 Euros
- No booking required
- You can taste over 200 Whiskys. Prices start at 2,50 Euros and vary according to style and brand.
- 3 Bands to perform live in order to enjoy your night out.
- You can find something to eat. Different menus will be offered during this event.
If you want to know more about it, click here.
We have been discovering the best for you on this island.
Latest posts by Uncover Malta (see all)
- St Patrick’s Day: celebrations and traditions in Malta - 12 March 2018
- 8 Things to do on Valentine’s Day in Malta - 2 February 2018
- Carnival Malta 2018 - 31 January 2018