A new year is right about to start. It is time for you to make your New Year’s resolutions list for 2018. For us, we will keep promoting all attractions in Malta and Gozo just for you.
We all know the classic resolutions that we don’t realize because we are too lazy or we do not mean it. Promise we will keep ours! We are going to give you a list of New Year’s resolutions with a particular meaning for everyone. Feel free to put one of them on your own resolutions list – for a better life:
- 1. Be the one who make the first move: call and spend times with your family
You always want to but you’re not really doing it. Take the time for the ones you love and show them how much you care for them.
- 2. Explore and Travel more.
Enjoy what the nature gives us. No excuse with Uncover Malta you have a full list to realize this new resolution.
- 3. Try something new (activity, meditation, cooking lessons, arts.)
An activity like sport, meditation, cooking lessons, arts or DIY there are plenty of things to start for 2018. You can also help the community and make donations.
- 4. Challenge yourself regularly (money saving challenge, sport)
There are lots of challenges on Internet now. You can use them and challenge yourself every month with sports, money or actions.
- 5. Take time for yourself
Do something you like. 2018 is the year for you to be happy.
- 6. Take a full day off social media once a month
It is nice to be connected to the real life. There is so much to do without social media.
- 7. Find a mantra and say it out loud everyday
To boost yourself confidence, reinforce your spirit, inspire you, make you happy or in a good mood, mantras can be really helpful. Here are a few ones:
- Never say never
- Good things happen, love is real. We will be ok.
- The best accessory a girl can own is confidence
- If you can do it you can dream it
- Just smile
- Believe. Do. Repeat
- 8. Move more, sit less, start daily walks, bike rides or running
It will transform your life in 2018: get healthier!
- 9. Remember your goals
Always keep your objectives in mind. This is the perfect solution to stay focused and be aware of why we are doing our actions.
- 10. Put your phone away an hour before you go to bed
Scientists have proved it: using your phone before you go to sleep is not good for our brain. Leave your electronics devices at least one hour before you go to sleep, you will sleep better.
Do you have an idea of your New Year’s resolutions? Let us know with a comment and share our article with your friends.
We have been discovering the best for you on this island.