Black Friday is coming on Friday 24th of November in Malta. Are you ready for the biggest sales day on earth?
Black Friday is always held on the last Friday of November, immediately after Thanksgiving – Yes, this is an American tradition. This year, Black Friday will be on the 24th of November. This is almost exactly a month before Christmas, and therefore the ideal time to do your Christmas shopping. Some stores will start to offer discounts in the days leading up to Black Friday, while other stores will offer special discounts on 24th November only.
Shopping addicts take some notes here are good deals of 2017 in Malta:
- The point shopping mall, Sliema: Open from 10am till midnight! All shop in the mall will do discount – Free gifts, to 20%, 30% and even 40% discounts on new collections…
- Inglot Malta (Mosta, Sliema, The Point, Valletta): From Friday 24th November till Sunday 26th November – All Inglot Cosmetic products at 50% OFF! But that’s not all – they are also offering a 25% OFF on All Inglot Accessories!
- Scan, Birkirkara: Pre Black Friday deals already available ONLINE. More discount on the 24th of November in store ONLY.
- Top Choice: Top Choice will be offering Black Friday discounts on selected items between 23rd November and 25th November 2017. Black Friday discounts apply from all outlets in Hamrun, Zabbar & St Paul’s Bay. On the 23rd, 24th and 25th November all outlets will be open all day from 9am to 7pm.
- Forestals showroom, Mriehel, Malta: offers and discounts up to 80% – this Friday 24th November. Showroom will be open ALL DAY from 8am to 8pm
- The Embassy Shopping Complex, Valletta: great discount all days – most shops will stay open until 9:00pm!
- IshopValletta: Great Discounts. Shops open till 9pm.
- Bay Street Shopping Complex, St Julian’s: Open from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm with 1 Hour Free Parking. Super discounts in the shops (20%, 30%…)
- Gold Price Malta, Valletta: 10% cash discount only on the day not applicable to monthly payments or pending orders
- Direct Vision Attard & Zejtun: from Friday 24th till Monday 27th November 2017 – Mega sale
- Paulson Home & Hifi, showrooms in Zejtun : open from 8:00am till 9:30pm. Up to 50% discount on selected appliances, television & sound bars and more surprise in store.
- Malta International Airport: The Vodafone, Samsonite, and Claire’s outlets at the terminal have some fantastic offers lined up for Black Friday. Bag a deal, worth more than €5, from one of these outlets on the day and get 2 hours of free parking!
Other shops will also offer discounts this Friday so get ready! Online shopping can also be a good solution to avoid crowd and enjoy the Black Friday Madness! We heard that Air Malta and Ryanair might do some discount this Friday, the suspense is complete so stay connected…
Don’t hesitate to tag the person with who you are going to enjoy this amazing event.
We have been discovering the best for you on this island.
Latest posts by Uncover Malta (see all)
- St Patrick’s Day: celebrations and traditions in Malta - 12 March 2018
- 8 Things to do on Valentine’s Day in Malta - 2 February 2018
- Carnival Malta 2018 - 31 January 2018